Tickets Coming Soon
Cale Hawkins creates music from a small, windowless room in Brooklyn. Hailing from Bemus Point, NY (population: 364), Hawkins has lived as a nomadic musician since 2012, touring, writing, and producing internationally with a wide array of artists and groups. His genre is best described as desperation.
Hawkins is a regular collaborator and contributor to the original music of Arthur Moon, Ben Talmi, Raveena, Elisa, Evan Nachimson, Stevie Wolf, J3PO, and several other Brooklyn-based artists. Past credits include work with Quincy Jones, Nate Ruess, Wyclef Jean, Bilal, Miguel Atwood-Ferguson, Gabriel Garzón-Montano, Nikki Yanofsky, Carrie Manolakos, and KAMAU.
For all inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “New York-based Hawkins is releasing a song every 8 weeks and if he continues to display his freshness and invention of his nifty po-crafted tunes, by December, he’ll be a legend.” – Eric Alper
- “Hawkins‘ songs have met ridiculously high standards… we labelled him as one of our artists to watch for 2018.” – Highclouds
- “A lovely melodic progression… each time it crosses my ears I find myself remembering exactly why I like it.” – Indie Shuffle on ‘Deep Dream’
- “A very strong songwriter with a gripping voice and atmospheric make-up.” – Obscure Sound
- “A true artist that can combine both emotive songscapes with incredibly thoughtful lyrics.” – Ear to the Ground Music
- “Thought-provoking, soul-stirring and endlessly listenable… one of the best tracks I’ve heard all year and an absolute must-listen.” – Crybaby Music